2017/18 Indoor Soccer Registration is now closed
2017/18 Indoor Fees: U9 - U18 : $375.00 (includes jersey deposit which will be returned by SCSA at the end of the season)
SCSA RECREATIONAL INDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION
The recreational program provides an opportunity for players to have fun, learn the sport of soccer and develop a life long love of the game without the emphasis on high level competition. There are no tryouts for these teams and children are grouped by age.
- Program is offered tor players aged 9-18
- Runs from end of October - end of March.
- Consists of approximately 20 games including playoffs
- Quarter Field competition
- 1 game per week
- 1 practice per week
Number of Players
- Rec matches, teams will consist of not more than seven (7) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 14 players and can dress a maximum of 14 players.
- Rec matches, teams will consist of not more than six (6) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 18 players and can dress a maximum of 18 players.
Facilities - Click to connect to their Websites
For information on the St Charles Force Developmental and Premier levels of indoor soccer, please visit the St Charles Soccer Website at
ST CHARLES FORCE - PREMIER & DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM for more information.
For ages 5 through 8 the St Charles District is running a program at the University of Winnipeg.
See U5 - U8 MINI ACADEMY for details.