Soccer Convenor Melanie Bourgeois is looking for her successor. Email Melanie if interested in convening the 2019 Spring Season. email@example.com
2018 Outdoor Fees:
(fee includes jersey, shorts and socks to keep)
U9 - U10 (born 2008/2009) : $180.00
U11 - U12 (born 2006/2007) : $220.00
U13 - U18 (born 2000/2005: $240.00
Late Fee of $20.00 will be charged for any registration received after March 17, 2018.
Note: Late registrations are not guaranteed a spot and will be placed where they are needed.
KWCC REC OUTDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Click on 'Register Here' to start a new, or update an existing account.
Contact the Soccer Convenor directly for late registration information.
The recreational program provides an opportunity for players to have fun, learn the sport of soccer and develop a life long love of the game without the emphasis on high level competition.
There are no tryouts for these teams and children are grouped by age.
- Program is offered for players aged 9-18 (born 2009 to 2000)
- U9 to U12 age group: runs from May - June
- Consists of approximately 16 games and a tournament in June.
- U13 to U18 age group: runs from May - June (regular season) and September - October (play offs)
- Consists of approximately 22 games including playoffs.
- 2 games per week
- Even divisions (U10, U12, U14, U16, U18) will be played Mondays and Wednesdays (Saturdays)
- Odd divisions (U9, U11, U13, U15, U17) will play Tuesdays and Thursdays (Sundays)
- 1 practice per week (could be more if determined by coaches/parents/kids)
The U9 to U12 Soccer Program schedules are done through St Charles Soccer Association so the schedule will be posted at the following link. Please check the SCSA web site:
The U13 to U18 Soccer Program schedules are done through Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association and will be posted at the following link. Please check the WYSA web site:
Number of Players
- Rec matches: Teams will consist of not more than nine (9) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 14 players and can dress a maximum of 14 players.
- U9/U10 play on a 1/4 field
- U11/U12 play on a 3/4 field.
- Rec matches: Teams will consist of not more than eleven (11) players per team, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. Teams may have a maximum roster size of 18 players and can dress a maximum of 18 players. They play on a full field.
Click to connect to the SCSA Website to get the locations for U9 to U12 games
Click to connect to the WYSA Website to get the locations for U13 to U18 games
For information on the St Charles Force Developmental and Premier levels of soccer, the assessments have already started. Please visit the St Charles Soccer Website at ST CHARLES FORCE - PREMIER & DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM for more information.
For more information, please contact our Soccer Convenor Melanie Bourgeois at firstname.lastname@example.org